External dimensions (handbag size)
- Width - 30cm
- Height - 24cm
- Depth - 14cm
- This HYDESTYLE ® handbag from the Rimor collection is made of high quality silky suede, the suede is soft to touch with a fine satin sheen. The perfect way to keep a little luxury on you at all times. The trims and detachable strap are made in nappa leather. Inside of bag is lined with fabric. /li>
- This is a good sized slouchy hobo bag with plenty of space. The main section has a pocket and a zipped pocket.
- The hardware has been given the designer touch which gives it that much loved vintage, aged brass antique effect that simply exudes street credibility and blends in beautifully with the colouring of the leather.
- The bag can be taken as a shoulder bag or as a cross body bag as it also comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
- In all leather products you will find variation, shade, creases, grain and natural markings that are inherent characteristics and reflect the natural beauty of the hide . The bag is hand crafted from the finest cow hunter leather.
- Brand name HYDESTYLE metallic logo on the back of the bag, this Rimor ladies hobo bag comes in a branded dust bag.
- STANDARD UK DELIVERY: from £4.99
- Delivered within 5 working days.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY: from £6.99
- Weekday Service. Order by noon Monday - Friday for next working day.
- INTERNATIONAL: £6 - £20
- Delivered within 2-10 working days.
- Return any item within 30 days for a refund or replacement.
- Rub the surface of the garment with a clean bath towel. This brings up the nap.
- Try to remove small, dry stains through the judicious use of a clean pencil eraser. Small stains that are still wet should be blotted up by putting a paper towel on it and a weight on top of the towel. For either kind of stain, avoid using a chemical stain remover.
- Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar. Allow the leather to dry before assessing your success. After drying, the garment will reek of vinegar for a while – but it will eventually fade.
- If there are lumps of dirt or dry scuff marks that won’t come off this way, try rasping them off with a fingernail file. Be gentle.