- This HYDESTYLE ® wallet from the Picta Manu collection is a very useful and stylish accessory that is both practical and beautifully hand crafted. The perfect way to keep a little luxury on you at all times. The bag is handmade with soft grained calf leather and then hand painted by our experienced artists. A must have for all the ladies who want to have something different with them. This is a definite eye-catcher and great to break the monotony. Each Picta Manu wallet is one of a kind and they age beautifully.
- The wallet has 3 main sections, 1 zipped section, 1 clear ID / photo section, 2 slip pockets, 6 credit card sections and 1 easy access zipped rear pocket.
- The hardware has been given the designer touch which gives it that much loved vintage, aged brass antique effect that simply exudes street credibility and blends in beautifully with the colouring of the leather.
- All leather products you will find variation, shade, creases, grain and natural markings that are inherent characteristics soft grain leather.
- This lovely wallet is made of genuine leather, all our bags and wallet / clutch designs have been developed in-house. They are then finished by individually hand painting each one of them. A slight variation may happen as they are all pieces of art.
- Brand name HYDESTYLE metallic logo on the back of the wallet, this Picta Manu leather wallet comes in a branded gift box and dust bag.
- STANDARD UK DELIVERY: from £4.99
- Delivered within 5 working days.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY: from £6.99
- Weekday Service. Order by noon Monday - Friday for next working day.
- INTERNATIONAL: £6 - £20
- Delivered within 2-10 working days.
- Return any item within 30 days for a refund or replacement.
Picta Manu accessory is made soft of cow nappa, hand cut and stitched from high grade leather and then sketched and individually hand painted all over. Every handbag goes through multiple stages of checking by our quality team to ensure that the art is perfect.
Please keep your accessory protected from rain and extreme heat. It needs to be treated like any other high grade leather accessory. If your hand painted accessory requires cleaning, use a slightly damp cloth to gently wipe over the painted areas.
The paint will not run if you get caught in the rain. Please do not let rain drops or snowflakes settle on the leather. Wipe it gently with a clean, soft cloth. Then allow the hand bag to dry in normal room temperature or sunlight. Do not use a hair dryer to dry your accessory. Please do not spray any chemicals to waterproof your accessory.